1. VeneersA complete and harmonious smile transformation is possible with veneers. Veneers are thin shells of an extra-durable composite material that goes over your teeth to make esthetic changes in your smile's shape, length, and color. In a few short visits with your dentist, veneers can transform your smile by:
- Closing gaps in your smile.
- Fixing crooked teeth and/or a misaligned bite.
- Lengthening and reshaping your teeth to be more uniform.
- Harmoniously enhancing your facial features.
How long does it take?If you are a candidate for veneers, your newly transformed smile can become a reality in approximately two weeks. Of course, every smile is unique, so you will want to consult with your dentist for your personal treatment schedule. Once you co-design your new smile, the composite porcelain veneers are custom-crafted to match your eye contour, lip and nose shape, and skin tone. With proper hygiene and care, your new smile can function and look spectacular for up to 20 years.
2. Tooth-Colored FillingsIf you have old metal fillings, they could cause your teeth to look discolored or grayish in appearance. By replacing them with tooth-colored fillings, you could:
- Prevent further decay caused by cavities.
- Avoid losing teeth due to infection or extreme decay.
- Reduce the risk of needing a root canal later on.
How long does it take?To replace old metal fillings or to restore cavities takes only one visit with your dentist. These tooth-colored fillings are made from an extra durable material (similar to that of porcelain veneers) that matches the strength and durability of natural teeth and mimics the appearance and tone of your smile. These restorations blend naturally with your smile and preserve its integrity for decades.
3. Teeth WhiteningYears of coffee drinking, smoking, or consuming wine can gradually discolor the enamel of your teeth. In these cases, even if you have regular dental cleanings and good brushing habits, your smile may still look dark or yellowish. Teeth whitening is a safe, non-invasive, and painless solution. Patients particularly enjoy the boost in confidence and attractiveness for special occasions, such as:
- On their wedding day.
- For prom or graduation.
- Christmas or other holiday gatherings.
- Social or business events.
How long does it take?In just one visit of approximately two hours, your dentist can brighten your smile painlessly and harmoniously. When compared to over-the-counter alternatives, professional teeth whitening with your dentist is the easiest way to amp up your smile's potential. Our in-office whitening system brightens your smile in a much more uniform and natural-looking way than the typical whitening products sold at stores. When whitened professionally, your teeth will not suffer long-term sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures, as is often the case with over-the-counter products.
Which smile transformation would you like for the holidays?The benefits of improved self-esteem and overall attractiveness last well beyond the holiday season. Your personal relationships and career also benefit from this transformation. Wouldn't that be a great way to start the upcoming year? Whether porcelain veneers, tooth-colored fillings, or teeth whitening is the right solution for your new smile, we will create a personalized treatment plan specific to your needs and desires. Enjoy the gift of a dazzling, sparkling smile this holiday season - you deserve it!
The content on this blog is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of qualified health providers with questions you may have regarding medical conditions. Re-posted with permission. Source.